View Single Post
momma2girls 11:54 AM 04-26-2010
I do my own, get lots of things off the internet. This month we are doing April showers bring May flowers as our theme. THere are many things you can come up with and do lots of things dealing with that. We have monthly fun activies such as pajama parties, birthday parties, spa days, movie and popcorn, show and tell, bring something that starts with a certain letter we are doing for that month, then we practice that letter, zoo day, stuffed animal day, bring along your favorite movie day, the list goes on and on..... you can get many ideas off the internet-- it is so much cheaper than the websites, I did try one with a friend, we split everything, but even that was expensive, and it was only to be for a month worth of activities, we never ordered them again. I am sure there are really good ones out there though, I think if I did go to something like that, I would have to charge the parents more on a weekly basis to pay for it. it just all depends on the age of all your daycare children as well.