View Single Post
Holiday Park 11:35 AM 12-07-2012
Yes she is aggressive in other ways . I think its because her cousin eho is 2months older is aggressive to her when mil watches her & her cousin on the days she doesn't come here. I think the root cause is that cousin of hers . Im not sure if I should tell her parents that though. It might cause drama between her and the parents of the other child, or just might need to be left well alone. I do think they should probably keep her seperated from the cousin so she doesn't continue to rub off on her and have problems else where.

Oh also... She was lying on the floor face up and my son (her age) was sitting next to her. He put his foot near her face ( not on porpose, it just ended up there) and I watched to see if she would do anything. She grabbed it and opened her mouth, I stopped her and told her NO YOU DONT BITe and stuck her in the pack n play I had set up . So its liekly to happen again if I dont keep them seperated at all times. Im getting that play yard I saw on sale at babies r us.