View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 03:53 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by itlw8:
bang bang bang.. hear that? that is my head against the wall.... ALL of us that care for preschool age children have a preschool program. The question is what kind do you have.

For everyone that says I do not do worksheets or parent pleaser crafts we just play and explore. We read dance color and have fun... YEAH!!!! that Is what preschool is supposed to be. You are a wonderful preschool teacher if you do these things.

yes we can al make it better and planning can help with that... but really if you listen to what the kids are interested in learning you can not go wrong.

READ READ READ dance, sing explore nature. what a wonderful preschool experience your children have.
Although I agree with you there are those that don't do any type of "program" at all with the DC children. For example, the entire day is free play, they don't sing songs, don't do art, they watch a lot of TV etc. I don't think that all child care programs are like this but unfortunately there are many that pretty much are just an adult body to keep the kids from getting hurt and feed them while the parent is at work.