Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Kabob 11:18 AM 04-06-2015
You'd think dcm would've gotten the hint that it is too cold for sandals (which I don't allow anyway) and no coat outside when I told her on Friday that dck needs more than just that for the day...dcm responded that dck wouldn't wear anything. I told her I didn't care what dck thought of wearing a coat...I require one. And then at pickup I again verbally reminded her point blank that I do not want a repeat of the situation we had at drop off so I expect dck to come with shoes/boots and a coat since it will be cold Monday.

But nooooooo...dcm shows up again with no coat for the day...and it was sleeting outside. I thought she would have common sense to look out the window and go "gee, that sleet looks awfully cold".

So I again had to tell her it was not going to cut it and this time she is getting the very specific list that I usually send home once a year before the first snowfall...she got it before but apparently since the calendar says it is spring, she must think the list no longer applies.

Ugh.