View Single Post
Ariana 04:36 PM 04-09-2015
Wow this is pretty crazy! Thanks for posting this! I took her on her word about what happened and fully sided with her. I don't hold any ill will towards her but she acted very unprofessionaly. Some of her concerns wouldn't have been concerned had she been educated. Agree with BlackCat here. I think mandated reporters should be educated in what that means. As an ECE in a centre we had our annual training on abuse etc.

Things in Canada are much different than the US. We are allowed to run unlicensed with zero education. It is changing though but homecare providers are all up in arms about that too. As an ECE I am flabbergasted at the state of childcare in Canada. It is 100% why I stayed home with my kids. I mean you need training and education to be a mechanic...is a car more important?

I agree DBug the media attention has been pretty one sided but I think SHE is the one putting it out there with crowd funding and such. Most people I talk to have never heard this story before unless they are involved in childcare.