View Single Post
Annalee 01:23 PM 11-06-2016
Originally Posted by midaycare:
I just prefer someone who has not been a politician. I mean, come on, is the status quo really working that well? Is one politician that different from another one? I'm ready for "fresh blood".

Trump may say outrageous things, but hellllo...Bill Clinton. What, exactly, is the difference? And I don't believe Hillary is the best embodiment of women when she stood for that crap.

To each his own. I just feel pointing fingers at Trump when Mr. Bill has such, ahem, interesting bedside manners, is a little weird.

Did anyone read the book by that secret service guy? He said Hillary Clinton was the worst to work for. Very interesting and I did not find political bias. She treated the secret service awful.
I haven't read any books about Clinton ( although I do follow the news)but one of my cousin's did read a book and he told me she was so bad he didn't even want to talk about her views on "a perfect world" and " how to have a perfect world".....he said her views on families and children, in general, were.......well, I won't use his description of HER nor her views