View Single Post
Annalee 07:03 PM 10-06-2020
I wish, as a business, those affected (kids or staff) could be tested and move on with the business if the test is negative rather than a mandated 14-24 day shutdown due to close contact depending on the situation.

The testing might close our business 1-4 days max, but at least that is tolerable....then the covid-positive child or staff could stay home 10-14 days depending on the situation.

I am in hopes this happens soon and I'm "feeling" it will which will loosen up some "hardships" placed on business especially daycares/schools.

Plus, I feel there is no conclusive way to determine the spread as it can be sporadic at times.

Also, I'm tired of living in fear of losing my livelihood....not afraid of dying (don't wanna get it) but am not afraid of dying and it has no relation to me not having faith as I would not stand in the road and expect a car not to hit me....but I will continue to mask as needed and other measures to fight germs.

Just my thoughts as I watched some politics today and I feel it is coming to what I'm hoping for.

So tired of worrying about someone in my own family or a daycare kid getting covid and me having to shut down.

I'm rambling with my feelings/thoughts tonight but needed to get it out.