View Single Post
Unregistered 01:00 PM 10-20-2012
I am a member here, but I am so ashamed of this situation I'd rather be anonymous to seek opinions.

We rent our house, and I've been doing DC for almost 4 years now at home. Our landlord has always been an ass, but we never knew how much of an ass until we woke up this morning to signs on our lawn saying that our house will be demolished along with our neighbours house that is also owned by the same landlord. We were never informed until we saw the sign. I am a MESS. We are going to meet with a relator tomorrow and view a few houses, none of which are in my area. We just can't afford to buy in our area - it's way too expensive. I am in the middle of writing my DCF an email just letting them know about the sign before they see it Monday morning and freak out. Because of course, I would too! It looks like my damn house is condemened. That's NOT the case, it's just that normal houses are being torn down in the neighbourhood to put up massive million dollar houses. I am not too surprised our landlord is doing this, but NO NOTICE? Seriously!?!?! She is a B*tch!!!! I feel awful for my DCF, but I will keep them up to date all the way. I have been crying thinking about it all morning. I worry about my family and I have to do what is best for us first, but it doesn't change the guilt I feel about the possibility of closing down my daycare in this way. I hope I can move in the area and everything be ok, but for right now I just feel so sick to my stomach. I am SO afraid of sending this email. There is just NO way of going about this without being completely honest with them.

I just hope they don't get upset with me. I don't think with all the pressures I have right now that I could take it. My two grandmothers are very sick right now, one because of old age, the other cancer. We may be having two funerals before Christmas. I just can't take any more. How does life seem to constantly kick our ass sometimes?

Any advice, thoughts, prayers, anything would be welcomed right now....
I have no where else to go.
I can't tell my friends or family (other than my parents) I am so embarrassed and humiliated. I can't stop crying.