Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
saved4always 12:47 PM 03-30-2012
Originally Posted by rhondawarren:
I was thinking okay .... yeah right =)

I dont mind feeding them something different if their parents want to pack them a lunch (which I prefer they all eat together and the same thing because that eliminates well why does he have this). But the whole I need to have his schoolwork done before she gets home from work, I was thinking hahaHuhhahaha!!!

I homeschool my kids too and its tough enough for me to do their schoolwork with them throughout the day. I do reading with the children and educational things like flash cards and stuff for their letters. But to sit down and do an older childs homework with him so she wont have to mess with it when she got off of work .... is not my job.
That is exactly what she wanted you to do so she wouldn't have to spend any time being mommy when she got home. Now, if she wanted to actually PAY YOU what it is worth to do the homework with him is one thing.... but the fact that she wanted you to do it basically for free. I just don't get some people. Why have children if they don't want any of the responsibility that goes with being a parent. I need a "shaking my head in disbelief" icon.