Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
SunshineMama 01:42 PM 05-29-2012
So the dcb I termed is STILL having diarrhea. 3 weeks later! Are you kidding me!?!

I have only 2 days left. I feel like I can't term him immediately and keep the money because that seems crappy, and I can't return the money because I really have to have it.

So this is my letter to his parents, that I am obviously posting here instead of sending to them:

Dear DCP's,

What kind of a parent allows their child to come to daycare with diarrhea.... all the time? You are selfish and horrible. What kind of a parent doesn't take their child to the doctor after being chronically ill? Now my child is sick, and so is my best friend's child- all because of your selfishness. Your bad parenting is the worst I have ever seen in this business. It is all I can do to keep my mouth shut and put up with these last few days. Do you really think that your group daycare provider has the time or desire to care for your diarrhea child for weeks on end! I even bathed your child on multiple occasions, going above and beyond! The fact that I had to bathe him should say a lot. And never a thank you. This is week #3 of this particular illness- he has been ill for a total of 10 weeks with diarrhea in the past 6 months. And no, it is not from teething- that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. I guess the other kids caught his "teething" from him? Stop the excuses and get real. Start parenting and take care of your sick child. I promise you your next provider will not put up with that crap (literally) as long as I did. You're lucky I was a newbie with no backbone.