Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Littlepeopleprovider 11:18 AM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by littlefriends:
I love my own kids. I really, really do! But omg, you guys!!! My own kids make dc so much harder. Especially now that school is so messed up. I want to scream and cry! And to make matters worse winter will be here soon and I can hardly bear the thought of being trapped in this small house with so much loudness and chaos and no happy family holiday gatherings to look forward to.
My kids (17 and 12) make tons of noise during nap, complain about having dc stuff all over “their” house, constantly try to bring friends in (I’m licensed so they can’t have friends over during daycare hours), cook and make kitchen messes while I’m trying to watch 10 little kids, take 40 min showers (I only have 1 bathroom!), and otherwise just drive me insane during daycare.
Just today I get all of them down to sleep and my ds comes thru within 30 min and makes all kinds of racket cooking himself lunch and wakes up the baby who now only got a tiny nap and is going to start fussing his head off and wake up everyone else here shortly.
My son does similar things! TEENAGERS!!! Blaaaah!

Electronics are taken if he wakes any of the daycare children up.