View Single Post
PitterPatter 12:04 PM 03-13-2012
Originally Posted by lymemomma:
You won't have any luck until the parental are encouraging it too. What if they have no diaper on? So they go in their pants?
They are not going diaper free here when they have never once told me. They will just poo or pee on my carpet or furniture. If they were at least trying to tell me just once even then yeah maybe.

Originally Posted by lymemomma:
Have you tried a reward system, like M&Ms or stickers?
I have treid every reward anyone has suggested. I was even giving rings to DCG and balls to DCB. They don't get it.

DCM and I have talked many times she says they do the same at home. BUT DCD has told me more than once all she wants to do is sit on the sofa and watch TV all day.

I bought a new lights and sounds train and showed them. Told them if they go in the potty they can play with it. It has been sitting for a week now. They ask but when I say potty 1st! They walk away and play with something else. I told them and DCM I will buy them each a pack of their favorite character underwear. They are excited but then don't go potty. I swear I just don't get it!! After me running them all day they should know. They do know they have to but don't want to go and would rather sit in it. I asked them do you like sitting in poop? They say yes!!