View Single Post
My3cents 11:11 AM 10-11-2013
I am going to put it on the other side......

Thank you for not bringing that whining child to the store so that I can shop in peace after working with kids all week. I am so grateful to the parent that knows the child will be a terror in a store and keeps them home until they can better control themselves. or the parent that removes the child from a store when they act up beyond belief. Thank you to that parent.

Yes it stinks for us providers, but what a help it is to that parent to not have to tire out anymore then the parent already is and then be able to put that energy into quality time with the kids, or have a decent supper on the table at a normal hour for that child.

ok..... to the first one seriously yes, but to the last one I can blow it out my own ears......lol

I teeter on this one, more towards the provider but I do have a bit of understanding for the parents too.

Just giving a different view point. I think it depends on the client. Some clients abuse our kindness and others don't. They truly value the good care we give.

I suggest contracted hours is this a big issue for some- Then pick and choose when or if at all you want to be lenient with a client on this issue.

Thank you it is Friday- I wish all a wonderful weekend