View Single Post
Daycare Mommy 06:52 AM 03-29-2010
Originally Posted by melskids:
i think this rule is stupid cause if a child gets poop or puke on MY blanket or whatever, that obviously is going in my washer, so why can't the poopy/ puked on clothes as well? what happens when they puke on MY carpet? i'm surely not going to be rolling that up and throwing it away.....
Yeah, but the amount of poop on blanket vs. poop in underwear is, I'm sure, a big difference. And after a short run I did with cloth diapers. I realized that the washing machine doesn't get things as clean as I thought it did and "things" get left behind in the machine or stick to whatever you're washing. Ew, ew, ew!!!

I definitely don't understand why anyone would want to mess with another person's child's poo any more than they have to to get the child cleaned and ready to go with the rest of their day. Parent's miss enough when their child is in daycare. Let them share in the joy of helping out with the occasional clean-up. Participating in the aftermath of accidents may help certain parents (original poster) to realize their children aren't potty trained after all and should be in pullups until the #2 accidents have stopped.