Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:22 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Logged out for privacy.

This one dcm is driving me crazy lately. First, she comes in before nap to pick-up dcg. The lights are off, the kids are laying down (although, not sleeping yet), and she has her phone on speaker. Like, she doesn't think anything of her phone being on speaker as loud as it can go as a busy tone plays as the kids are down for nap. Then, another dck is playing with these little blocks I've got, and this same dcm informs me that dcg accidentally took some home last week and she will need to bring them back. Was she ever going to bring them back? She didn't say a word until she saw a dck playing with them and she's had them since last week. I'm not expecting them back. Guess I'm gonna have to check all dcg pockets and clothing before leaving. Ugh, I'm ready for a break.
Isn't it crazy how parents can be or can choose to be so ignorant about stuff? I have one that talks on her phone all the time too. My parents aren't coming in due to COVID but it still drives me crazy that she brings her child to the door and I greet them and can't get a single word out because she's chatting away like her kid is just an afterthought. I know it bothers the child alot but the parent seems to not notice or not care.

Speaking of kids taking things...years ago I had a little girl that mentioned to me that she had two of the hairbrushes that went to the My Little Pony's set I had. She said she didn't mean to leave them in her pocket. I asked her if she was planning to bring them back. She said "My mom said I dont have to because you have alot of them". The worst part of it all was mom is a family therapist.

Hang in there.... vacation is coming soon!
Hopefully you are taking one!!