Thread: Covid Vaccine?
View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:26 AM 12-24-2020
Originally Posted by Valerie928:
Honestly BC, I am so scared that my fil is not going to pull through. My sincere apologies for all the kind folks on here that I have rubbed the wrong way. Not my intention at all. I could use some good vibes right now. I am so over this
Your emotions are all over the place and with good reason. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong, keep your prayers going if you're so inclined and keep taking the best care of yourself that you can. It's all you can do. Some things are out of our control and it's got to be a heart-breaking waiting game.
We all want this demon gone now. Some of us are unlucky in watching our loved ones get sick and worse, or we've experienced being very sick possibly with long term consequences. Then some of us don't even know anyone who's contracted it personally.
I just hope most people take it serious enough to work with everyone else to promote a faster healing in this country, and around the world. It's up to each and every one of us to do the right thing. I don't remember an instance that's made me think that yes, one person does make a difference. In a good way and bad. We might be the saving grace to our elderly neighbor/family member/sick person who cannot get to the store. Or we might be the super spreader unknowingly carrying a virus into a crowd. Which do we want to be?
Much love to everyone here and hope for a better year for everyone.