View Single Post
Michael 05:05 PM 05-12-2010
Originally Posted by gkids09:
We were interviewing a family for my daycare, and they were very young parents with a two year old little boy. Now, I know not all young parents are like this, because we do have a little boy whose mom is only 17 (he'll be 2 in September), and the little guy is great.
Anyway, to make a long story short, the little boy was being quiet, not saying much, so we were going through the interview. Then, he went to the door and when his mom's boyfriend said, "J, don't go outside," the little boy said, VERY CLEARLY, "Mother ******" My grandmother was sitting there, and doesn't hear well, so she didn't understand him. He said it over and over and over and over again...And the mom and boyfriend were laughing saying "oh yeah, he has a potty mouth too." REALLY?? I couldn't tell...
I also have a cousin who was in kindergarten last year, and her teacher was asking the students one at a time if they knew a word that started with a letter of the alphabet. Well, K went to the teacher's desk when it was her turn and said, "I know a word that starts with F: ****. Mommy says we shouldn't say that, but sometimes she does." Her teacher mentioned it to her mom, who told us about it, thinking it was hilarious. Personally, I find nothing about that funny..
I would definitely say talk to his mom, because if others hear him and then go home saying it, you might lose some kids..
Yikes! They think its funny? What is wrong with these parents...