View Single Post
CityGarden 09:39 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by Mike:
I'm not a Facebook fan either, but a couple weeks ago I decided to make a page for my woodworking, because a person with another store in the mall said to. I made it and she "liked" it and now 2 weeks later, I have several likes and followers, and have already had 3 contacts because of Facebook. I don't care for it, and in my opinion, it shouldn't be a serious business thing and definitely not mandatory, but we have to go with the times.
I use FB but do not have a dedicated page because only one out of five parents signed the waiver. I list post of BST groups on there and mommy groups on there which has secured two clients. I am also considering doing some FB ADs but am not sure they are worth the expense.

Originally Posted by Mike:
For your website, if someone searches for daycare yourcity will they find it in the listings? I went to check the one from last year, but you must have changed it.
Actually I just tried this and no they do not find me.... that way. They used to with the old name but I needed to change the name for a couple reasons so created a new site not attached to the old one. I did feel I got more traffic to my old site but am not sure what I did differently. I feel hidden - what do I need to do differently?