View Single Post
LittleCrawfishCC 03:38 PM 11-18-2011
So as you know, I had been having alot of issues with one daycare family, about raising rates and all. Well, this afternoon the dcd comes in, and he is like, well this will be the last day they come here, and out of my mouth, I was like yeah I figured. I also reminded him that he owed me the last 2 weeks of childcare, because he didn't give me ANY notice.

So he goes about threatening me, Telling me he is going to call my HOA ext ext. I was like well, you can call them, I have already told them about my childcare. Then I ask him, well since ya'll have decided to go somewhere else, what is the reason, because he kept saying that it wasn't because of the raise. Well he kept raising that his wife was uncomfortable ext ext ext. Can someone please answer me the question, if you felt UNCOMFORTABLE to send your children somewhere, why did you continue to send them until Friday? Ah, the balls of this man to threaten me in my home and then tell me after all that I have done for them over 8 plus months, that they are uncomfortable for their kids to be here. Mind you, this is the same family that I bus their daughter to school, and have to put 2 toddlers and an infant in the car every morning. Ugh, I am so mad right now, I could scream. What have people come to these days?