View Single Post
LadyPearl 06:11 AM 03-11-2014
So tell me if this makes sense:

I have sort of adopted a "no kids in the kitchen while I'm preparing food" policy. Dcb2 is under my feet the entire time...worst than my dog! I started sending him into the other room about 2 weeks ago because he was under my feet while I was heating lunch up on the stove. So I said for safety reasons, nobody in the kitchen. Now he stares at me from the other room the entire time. Any movement toward dishes, cabinets, etc and he's coming in. I would say every 30-45 seconds I'm having to send him on his way. He will even take food from other kids when his food is gone. By his actions, you would think he doesn't ever eat. Dcd even made the comment a few weeks ago that he seemed to be losing weight. I took that as an insinuation that I wasn't feeding him enough.

When he first started coming he would go right to the table when he saw me moving around the kitchen. He would yell because I wasn't getting his food quick enough. I started telling him that I wasn't ready for him to sit down and that's when he started following me around the kitchen. Has anybody had this happen before. Any ideas on how to handle it???