View Single Post
imtatum 12:31 PM 04-23-2013
I agree that it is time to part ways. the whole thing came to me as a shock and that had me upset. What also has me upset is the refusal to give my son his blanket. I know there are only a few days left until the due date, and incidently my payday (why i cannot pay this early) but every day my son doesnt have it is not an enjoyable day.

I feel like this DCP has been charging me unethically since the getgo, and this is the most recient example. This area has a complete lack of childcare providers, so I have been paying charges I do not agree with because I thought I had found a decent provider. I was not aware of the issues she was having with him besides the 2 isolated issues. in the last 4 months I have paid for every day she has been closed. A total of 10 days (besides holidays). I do know every DCP has the right to paid vacation, just like I do, but there is nothing on the contract stating this. The contract says I need to pay every day my child is not at daycare, and she has the following paid holidays: new years, easter, memeorial day, independence day, labor day, thanksgiving day, day after thanksgiving, christmas eve and christmas day. These days are paid even if they fall on a weekend. It doesnt say anything about being required to pay all vacation and sick days she takes as well.

I feel ripped off. And i dont want others to get ripped off, but also feel like in this situation, I have no rights.