Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
284878 06:26 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
It does sound fishy BUT in their defense, I am an Admin to a several "garage sale" groups on FB. I have it in the rules that the Seller must actually delete (not mark the ad as sold and/or to comment further) their sold items. It clogs up the group and people don't read and will still ask endless questions. So it's best to just delete the ad.
Yeah I know most groups still require delete versus clicking mark sold. Which I don't fully understand, because I believe when you click Mark sold it gets marked sold in all the groups you copied it to. Then the post gets a gray look and gets removed from the main thread. So why still require a delete vs clicking mark sold?

This is one of the main reasons I mainly use the Marketplace. That and the stupid rules the group owners have. Bumping rules, posting muplitple items in the same category together, no post links, max post per day, the best is the group owners that insist on approving all post. By the time they approve them it is already sold or given away.