View Single Post
KnoxMom 07:31 AM 03-06-2013
Originally Posted by TomCopeland:
1) You can go back as far as you want. Any expenses you purchased before you went into business that were purchased for the business, can be claimed in the year your business begins.

2) Every year I revise my Family Child Care Tax Workbook and Organizer (for those who do their own taxes) and my Family Child Care Tax Companion (for those who use a tax professional).

3) The best book would be my Family Child Care Record Keeping Guide which has a long chapter about how to claim house expenses and how to calculate your time-space %. There is also a discussion about leases.
Is the newest edition of the FCC Record-Keeping Guide the 8th Edition?? I purchase most items on amazon so I can keep track of the receipts easily.