View Single Post
SunnyDay 03:51 PM 03-12-2013
Originally Posted by JFC_Designs:
To those seeking a unique pin per parent solution for checkin ability please note I have already developed a beta stage feature for this in the program. Where my program may be different than others is the fact that everyone has a user account and profile. The entire program is based off this. You have users who are providers. Then you have users who are family members and family contacts. Each has his/her own username and data is tracked for each user. Family members can be children, parents, grandparents, etc. The benefit of this type of system is the fact families do have multiple people picking up a child on different weeks. I have this same situation in my own home.

One question I have on the checkin checkout solution is I thought states required paper based signin and signout solutions. Even though a username pin feature will be used in this application do states require physical signatures?
Here in MI we are required to keep accurate daily attendance records, but signatures are not required (for homes at least, centers may be different).