View Single Post
jenboo 09:46 PM 01-30-2020
Originally Posted by TomCopeland:
Nope. There is not even a requirement you give the parent a receipt or your EIN unless the parent previously gave you Form W-10. So, tell the parent they have all the information they need. If you want to do what the parent asks, you can, if you don't want to create a hassle with a parent you like to continue in your program. But, it's not required!
Thanks! I don't provide care to this child anymore so I'm not going to go out of my way. I gave them all the info but their account wanted it in a PDF.... oh well.