View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:09 AM 03-27-2017
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
My daughter who is just little over 18 months had lots of mulch and small tree sticks inside her diaper when she came back from her daycare. They play outside. But, there is no way to get those things in as she wears pants. There were some more inside her buttocks. I was shocked to see it. Emailed the daycare but no reply yet since this happened on Friday. We are shocked and concerned. But, we are not sure how to react on the daycare administration. Because, if we send our daughter back then that caretaker might treat our little one bad if this situation made her get scolded by her boss. This week is a critical week on our jobs and finding a new daycare is not an option at the moment. How would you react on this? Has someone had similar experience?
I agree with the other posters that this seems like a completely plausible thing with toddlers and outside play.

However, ANY time you are concerned about the treatment of your child there is NO excuse as to why finding alternate care is not an option.

Work obligations should never outweigh your child's needs.