View Single Post
familyschoolcare 08:43 AM 04-05-2012
I sloved this problem in the same way as SunshineMama. I send home a 1/2 sheet (only to the parents that whant it) that has what I offered and how

much they eat. For my very picky child whose parent cmplained that when he came to pick up DCB he was "starving" and could not even make it home to

have dinner, they had to stop and get McD's, I started whritng what child said about not eating, what he did eat form his lunch box, what I said to

encourage him to eat more. When the dad saw that I offered grapes and the child said no thank you themeat his grapes, then when I said DCB you need

to eat something so your tummy is not empty when dad picks you up he said "thats ok when dad picks me up we go get chicken nuggets I will just

eat that; The dad stopped talking to me about why DCB is hungery at pick up. Child still does not eat very much at snack and I think is still being taken

to get chicken muggets about 30% of the time that dad picks up. However, I do not get the talk about how DCB is starving at pick up.