View Single Post
storybookending 08:22 AM 12-18-2017
Originally Posted by HappyEverAfter:
If you’d like to have them back, I’d do it on a trial basis at first. I’d also insist that efforts be made to build the infants independence and I’d keep calling if he kept crying. If the trial period goes well and you see progress, then offer to take them back officially, with the understanding that the crying issue needs to be resolved and continued efforts must be made.
I agree with this advice although personally for me I wouldn’t be giving any discounts for any children who only come two days a week. In fact I would be charging them a higher rate. Do you have children on an opposite schedule to make up for the loss? If not I would be looking to replace with full time children. I also think offering to take back just the older child is a bigger slap in the face than saying they cannot come back. If you do want them back you need to have a clear plan on how you will be dealing with the infants crying. After X amount of time call for pick up. Pick up must be within 30 minutes of the call.