Thread: Folders
View Single Post
gkids09 12:53 PM 03-13-2010
Does anyone else have folders for all the kids? I just started mine this past week, and most of the parents have loved them so far. They include a behavior chart where the kids get Green (Great day, very few behavior issues, because everyone messes up!), Yellow (Good day, a few behavior problems), and Red (Day needs a little improvement, constant behavior issues) The plan is not to have a red day unless something major happens. I also include a laminated All About Me form from thedaycarelady.com, which lets the parents know what and how much their child ate, when they peed and pooped during the day, and some activities we did during the day. I just use a dry-erase marker on the laminated sheets and erase and re-do each day. The parents check the folders every morning or afternoon and also get papers out to take home or to sign and return to school. (The pockets are labeled either "Return to School" or "Leave at Home." I was just wondering if anyone else did this, and how your parents feel about it.

I had one write me a note saying that it was "the best idea ever!" lol
It makes me feel good to know they appreciate what I do.