Thread: Hey!
View Single Post
countrymom 05:19 AM 09-02-2011
Originally Posted by dEHmom:
that's how I am looking at it. if someone phoned tomorrow and said they want to start asap, i would definitely do it, however, i am hoping that i fill my spot as of 2 weeks from now, so i can have 1 week off without my kids somewhat (i know that sounds bad). my middle son is starting kindy and is gone full days every other day, so next week his first day is friday, then he goes tues and thursday the following week. but it's a few days where it's just me and my youngest, and some days with just my 2 youngest as my dd is in gr 2 so she is gone daily.

i love my children, but it was honestly exhausting having my oldest home from school, with the non stop mess and bickering between them, i can't wait for school to start.
3 of my kids went tues/thurs and the last one went mon/wed. For some reason I liked the fact she went on mon. I lost a bunch to school (alot of the jk/sk are now full time) its nice to have a small group, but with activities starting up I need some extra money. But enjoy your 2 weeks off, I would love to have some "me" time, ok after 2 days I would be bored and waiting for the kids to come home, but it would be so nice to have a peace and quiet house for a bit.