View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 09:42 AM
gbcc's Avatar
gbcc gbcc is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 619

My accountant told me I had to claim my assistant as an employee. This means I have to have workers comp insurance, disability insurance and have the taxes taken out. If she some how gets hurt and claims comp or pregnant and decides to get disability you can be in some big trouble. Here in NY the fine for no insurance is $2k per 10 days.
Reply With Quote