View Single Post
SilverSabre25 09:12 AM 10-27-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Entertainment indeed! LOL I'd love to make $15 an hour to stay home and play with kids. LOL
I wish I could stay home and play with kids, too!!!

But with all the teaching, cleaning, diaper changing, supervising, cooking, cleaning, record keeping, cleaning, and supervising, I don't have time to play. My 4 year old daughter is in TEARS every day because she wants to play with me, and I don't have time. I WORK.

Get off your high horse; this is a job, not a game.

Done now...I have to go get lunch, change diapers, soothe tears, wipe noses, figure out why the tears were happening, get kids down for naps, feed a baby, change the baby's diaper, clean up from lunch, snuggle the baby who's teething, give the nappers the stink eye because they're being loud, clean up the mess in the bathroom, snuggle the baby again, change the baby again, clean up the pee accident in the naproom, get the nappers back to sleep AGAIN, conduct a fire drill, hug my 4 yo who is lonely because she wants to play, get snack ready, maybe grab my own lunch, maybe get to pee, then the nappers are up and it's snack time, everyone needs to go to the bathroom/diapers changed, the baby needs to eat again, someone needs a squabble settled...