View Single Post
Unregistered 09:48 AM 01-21-2016
What it boils down to is you are paying for the SPOT and the SPOT only! You are not paying for attendance...you should have read the contract! It is silly to sign the contract (reading it or not) and then go and complain about it! If you are so unhappy go find a daycare that you can pay for attendance.

I am a family daycare and I will be closing tomorrow due to a nasty storm coming in. I will not remain open because of the parents.

You have parents who will risk their child's life in 30" of snow just so they can go back home and have a day off without their child. Meanwhile it is pouring the snow here and you decide to wait till 5:00 to come get your child and what do you know, you cannot get to daycare. Do you know how many times parents have been hours and hours past closing because they risk taking their child out in the snow. And I even had one stuck over night with me. Their bill was well into the thousands and I never saw a penny!

So honestly, you have NO RIGHT to fuss about a contract when you did sign it!!!!

Next time READ it and avoid all these complaints