View Single Post
debif 02:48 PM 05-23-2017
The reason why my thought went to possible sexual abuse at daycare is he just started the daycare about three weeks ago. He dint use to act panicky, tightening his legs, not wanting us to open his leg for cleaning privates area, saying emphatic stop it and no and crying, when cleaning him up. The only fuss he used to put up before was not wanting to lie down when being changed, that he does not want us cleaning his privates. He doesn't cry when cleaning the butt area just the penis area, he does this also when bathing him, he just doesnt want us touching his privates area for cleaning. If he was only doing this during diaper changes I may have thought it was that he doesnt want to have his diaper changed but its not. We initially thought he may have some infection or so there and that was why we took him to see a doctor, but the doctor said everything looked fine and there was no swollen or bruises seen. So the only other thing that came to my mind was his daycare, especially with everything one hears happens in some daycares.