View Single Post
TwinKristi 01:11 AM 09-12-2013
I started with 1 only 2 days a week that I'd had for awhile, then 1 baby 3 days a week last Aug and then she left to stay home after 4wks. Then a new baby started a month later, same age. I was watching another boy after school starting in Oct during the school yr. I added another toddler 3 days in Feb. I had some drop-ins and then added a FT baby in July but she just put in her 2wks on Monday but is finishing the month out. Ugh. I just had an interview for another baby 2 days a week but really need to fill a close to FT spot. I have a baby myself who won't be 2 until Dec and then another turning 10 in Feb so my ratios can dramatically change then. Right now I'm technically full but once Oct comes I won't be. I can take a FT infant under 2 or 2 kids over 2yrs. In Feb I could add 2 infants and a toddler because everyone will be over 2. Whew! Too much for me!! I'm happy with a group of 6! I like infants
Eta- So it took me 7 months to "fill up" but since I have 3 of my own kids in the mix I can only add 3-4 more.