View Single Post
SimpleMom 02:58 PM 08-03-2009
Gosh, I did the movie thing today and it worked out good. The older children had a chance to rest a bit, the younger ones got their naps in, but I am totally exhausted...still.

I just can't seem to catch up and keep up. I am at about 7 kids per day on most days. It's a lot more work to say the least, but they are great kids. I have one more starting in Sept. and two that go to school in the Fall.

I just wish I could get enough rest or even me time to FEEL rested. I think I am a little overwhelmed. It's been almost a year and a half since I've had this many children (by choice).

I have been working since 6 am and just got done and didn't get any me time as of yet. I worked last night for 2 hours to catch up on paperwork as well. I am not trying to sound ungrateful for the additions. I love the kids and I love what I do. It would be a little easier keeping the numbers around 6, but the pay here won't allow for that if I want to continue in this field.

How do you gals get your quiet time or just plain me time to relax and enjoy a life as well as work? Does anyone else have this dilema? I only added on three children, but it feels like I added on about ten (as far as how much energy I use up in a day)...