View Single Post
GretasLittleFriends 05:58 AM 09-03-2009
I'll be honest. Not all of my parents are going to win the "best provider-parent relationship award". I have one mom who still owes me $$ from 2 weeks ago, and hasn't given me her schedule for this week yet, and her son has been here two days already. I've reminded her every day this week... We'll talk again today when she drops her son off. She's young, recently divorced, nice but kind of mentally pre-occupied lately.

I have another family that seems to expect the moon and the stars for their three kids. Ages 2, 3 & 4. They're only here a couple of days a week and until midnight. The parents expect me to bathe their children as "that's part of the bedtime routine". The 2 yr old is borderline special needs. Mouth full of teeth, chews on toys, but still eats stage 3 (fairly runny) jarred baby food and won't feed himself. If you give him any type of regular food he tries to swallow it whole and chokes. He can't speak either. The parents are very nice people, the kids usually well behaved, but sometimes I get a little stressed with that bunch.