View Single Post
tymaboy 08:23 AM 10-09-2009
handle this or what do I say without sounding b*tchy.

I have this 1 family that the mom told (about a month ago) me they separated. She drops off he picks up. I have already had to address the fact that he has been late several times (averages 1 a week) He has been picking DCG up since Aug. Twice he has come in needing to use my bath room. the 1st time he took forever so the 2nd time DS was home & I sent him upstairs to make sure he wasnt snooping - he just takes forever in the bathroom. My big concern is that there have been a couple times when he arrives & DCG is sleeping & I need to go get her. When I come back he is walking back into the entry way from the kitchen. Why is he walking around my house - none of my other parents do this. If he walked into my living room I would be fine with that since that is my daycare area. DCD is differant/odd (even my DS mentioned it) He is one of those people that I do not feel comfortable with talking too or being with for an extended time. I will most likely say something to DCM & have her talk to him for me but I feel bad cuz I know they are trying to work it out also & I feel like my issues with him maybe slowing their process. How do I go about bringing it up & what should I say? Most of my comunication concerning the daycare is threw email but it is addressed to all the families - days off, illness policy reminders web site updates type of emails or an update on how their child is doing that day (those are addressed just to the childs parent) My other DCPs are great no problems so having to address a problem like this I do not know how to go about it. Please help!