View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 11:14 AM
Cat Herder's Avatar
Cat Herder Cat Herder is offline
Advanced Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,597

Originally Posted by 31YearsInBiz View Post
Yes, but the regulations in my state would require me to have a lifeguard certification, and I'd have to have biannual transportation training. Also, I would have to have a vehicle that I could stuff them all into, car seats, booster seats, and so on......
Or, you could do what I did and have the parents drop them off at the state park swimming area with a lifeguard on duty. I booked pavilions for the day (free with annual pass), packed meals and beverages. Ours had bathrooms, showers and handwashing stations. Parent drop-off and pickup was at the pavilion. All that was required were signatures on field trip forms.

I did the same at the skating rink. Movie theatre and library, we walked.
- Unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal opinion and worth what you paid for them.

Last edited by Cat Herder; 03-27-2020 at 11:20 AM.
Reply With Quote