View Single Post
Unregistered 10:15 AM 10-12-2011
your being used. Tell her you no longer want to offer care after your closing hours, because you want to have more time with your family and friends............then see how much of a true friend she is. This sounds one sided. I don't like one sided friends.

I bet family members or others are quick to step up and help out- and you really need that time to renew for the next day. I know I do. Last thing I want to do is watch others kids beside my own after hours. I look forward to having a life. I look forward to closing as much as the kids look forward to transitioning home.

Some people think that if your a daycare provider that you have this endless love for kids that never stops. I do have that for my own kids but when daycare is over I am ready to be done and not have to think about others children. Even if you don't have kids, you should give yourself a break and refresh and do things you want. Daycare is a job for me just like the jobs that these parents do are jobs for them. I want to end my day like they do and move on. I have found a lot of parents don't get this........they just think it goes on and on and on