Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Blackcat31 02:27 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by e.j.:
My son just texted from work. Someone who works at the same company he does went in to work today after spending time with her husband....who tested positive for Covid19. What is wrong with some people?!
My licensor is currently self quarantined.

She went on vacation 2 weeks ago. She's been back only a week and has symptoms. Had to drive 4 hours to get tested and wont know until Tuesday if she does or doesn't have it.

Thankfully, she was on top of it and she hadnt visited any child care facilities since returning from vacation.

I do not know where she went for vacation so I am unsure if it was in or out of the country but either way, scary times for sure.

I hope your son doesn't have it. Hoping your son is like mine and not too terribly social and more than likely didn't get within 6 feet of anyone. Not that those things are a safe bet, just that it's the only solace we have right now.

Our local banks just sent out notice they are closing lobby doors starting tomorrow and doing only drive through. Anything else that needs taken care of must be done via e-mail or other alternative methods.