View Single Post
Breezy 03:25 PM 07-23-2012
I try to clean as I go during the day. I vacuum during breakfast when they are off the floor. Wipe down you.ters when I can. Toss toys that need to be sanitized into the sink so I can get to them later.

On Friday I had a dad come by and drop something off for his daughter in the middle of the day and he asked to use the bathroom. I said yes of course but excuse the mess as it was Friday and I deep clean on the weekends and maintain throughout the week. He said oh its no big deal at all!! The whole time i was frwaking out though.

I usually have mostly free play all day for DS as he is currently the oldest but I clean up as he goes from when area to another and takes toys out. He gets overwhelmed otherwise and so do I. DH never understands why I am always picking up if he is just going to make a mess again.

One thing I can never fully finish is laundry!! I cant fold if he is up so I wait til bedtime and then I'm too tired. It's a never ending battle. I'm determined to get it all folded today