View Single Post
Valerie928 11:50 AM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Michael:
I have a box of 100 n95 which are contoured for the face and have an aspirator on the front. I offered to give one to any of my friends and half of them took one. I’m not planning on wearing them until there is a full blown outbreak in my area. I’m north of LA. There is a huge homeless population in LA that are compromised because of their health, living in tents and some drug use. I worry that they will not be adequately cared for and be a factor in the virus’ spread.

This virus seems to hit some “counties/cultures” harder than others. It makes me wonder that China may have been experimenting on the genomic sequencing of pathogens. There is too much they won’t say or allow access to.
I agree about the masks. I will only wear one if if there are cases in/near my community.
My husband is the GM of a plant that NEEDS dust masks because of the environmental dust there. They are running out and he can only find them on Amazon for over quadruple the normal price they would be. It's not fair Also, they will be on back order for obvious reasons.