Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
daycarediva 04:45 AM 08-07-2012
one of my daycare parents is the boss of another of my daycare parents. The boss is divorced and apparantly my dcm doesn't like bosses exwife. Because of their custody agreement, bosses exwife doesn't have to drop off dcb until almost 11 two days a week. I agreed to the change (she used to bring him in anyway early but now because of the custody agreement she wants that morning time with him, since she won't see him that evening.) TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE. I rearranged our schedule to change library day to a 'dad custody day/early drop off' but it happens to be the day dcm's kids are off. She came in today (first week on the new calendar the changes go into effect) complaining up a storm and I finally had to tell her that it was none of her business. She said she was going to 'have a long talk' with the divorced DCD! WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kindly told her not to, that it was really none of her business and that it was very unprofessional. None of the other parents are even aware of why the change was made, but since she knows the dcd I feel like she is trying to start trouble.