View Single Post
spedmommy4 03:29 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
So this evening my husband picked baby up and gave a week's notice that we would be picking him up at 1pm next Friday as its a long weekend and we were finished work early.( we rarely do this ) She said that we would be in trouble with the government so my husband said we had checked with the state and there is no issue. She was a bit taken aback and said that we would talk next week. Seriously we are giving a week's notice? Anyway I have started looking at alternatives. It is hard to get an infant space in my area so i will stick with her until I get something else. Thank you all for your comments. It is much appreciated.
I'm a provider in California. We actually have the most vague regulations I've ever seen. However, California is VERY clear on a parents rights. As a parent, you have the right to pick up your child at any time. You are also allowed to come and inspect the childcare facility when your child is there, with notice, during regular business hours. I am attaching a picture of the regulation for you. As a mom, if a provider told me I couldn't pick up my child early, I would be wondering what's going on.
Attached: image.jpg (20.3 KB)