Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Buxterboo 03:18 PM 06-14-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I think I may need a break from daycare and maybe a break from everything! I ran to the grocery tonight (late) after giving my final warning to a dcp about being late.I charged them 45 dollars and told them it WAS their last warning.
So already in a bad mood I head to the grocery and some guy swipes my car as he's pulling into the parking spot besides me.
I got out and tried to stay calm but he went off,yelling and cussing about it because it was a brand new car. Again,I let him rant before I said anything because I knew what i would have to say would not be pretty.Well he must not of liked the smirk I had on my face because he grabbed my arm and said-"oh,you think this is funny,B*&^%!"
I'd like to say I could tell you exactly what happened after that but I WENT OFF!!! I punched this guy in the throat,threw him to the ground(somehow?) and kicked him.I completely lost it.I am not a violent person in any way so I don't know what happened but I guess I went into protection mode.The police came and I thought I was going to get arrested for sure but they had it all on camera where he grabbed my arm.I can't believe this happened.I'm still in shock.What shocks me the most is I was so mad I wanted to kill this man.I have never felt like this in my life.
He kept saying he wanted to press charges,the police officer told him to shut up before he charged him with more stuff.
It was wild! What a night! I can't even go to sleep now I'm still so worked uo but I'm almost ashamed of my reaction to tell anybody.So that's why I'm putting it under vent!
Good for you! Im glad you stood up for yourself! A grown person should NEVER grab someone like that. I hope that I would have the courage to do the same thing you did!