Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
rhondawarren 06:09 AM 07-20-2012
Originally Posted by saved4always:
I am sorry you had such a nasty experience with this family. They thought they could push you around and call all the shots but you showed them that they can't make up their own rules Good luck to them on thier search for a "real" daycare. They will probably have to go through a lot providers before they find the one desperate enough to put up with thier garbage. Congrats on getting away from what looks like it would have been an absolute nightmare family!
Thanks so much! I couldnt believe them! They thought they could just pay me when and what they wanted to. But Im sorry .... it doesnt work that way not with me or any other "real" daycare they call. I am not licensed nor do I plan on getting licensed. I babysit for extra money while I am working on my online business. I am a mother of three children and my life is surrounded with kids and all about kids. So I take care of my babysitting kids just like I do my own children. So if she wants to send her to a "REAL" daycare she can and have her thrown in with tons of other kids then go ahead.

Some people I will never understand .... when I worked and had a sitter my sitter was paid on the spot, never did she ever have to ask me when or if Id be paying. She knew ... I will never understand someone just dropping their child off and expecting everything to be done as a favor. Get real! Thats all I can say!