View Single Post
sleepinghart 07:44 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Yes! True crime stories (Ann Rule is my favorite) are a regular theme on my Kindle.

As for mysterious.. I haven't been told that...Im usually described as "bubbly" (which ticks me off ) but I AM told I am hard to read or hard to get to know.

Do you do readings (or whatever it's called ) for people or look up/define their personality via figuring out where everything (stars, planets etc) line up for a person? If so, I'd be interested in learning more about me and where everything aligns etc..
~...Interesting! I am like that too...with crime stories, people saying "I can't figure you out and don't like it"(like I said my moon is in Scorpio so I guess those are the things I picked up from that).

~No, I don't do readings; I wish I did that would be so cool. I just know a bit about the stuff. ..But if you're interested in finding out & reading more about yourself I have some resources/links for you where you can get that information. ~Do you know the exact time you were born & the place you were born(city, state/country)? That's what you'll need...and your DOB of course. Hold on a sec and I'll get those links for you....