View Single Post
Unregistered 11:56 AM 04-24-2014
Well I don't know what to do. My son is 3 months old almost 4 months old. His father has a past of sexually abusing children about 4 years ago. He was a daycare worker at his church and abused three children a 4 year old girl, a 7 year old girl, and an 18 month old baby boy. He says that he has changed his ways and his record was expunged. he claims that since he got saved he won't ever do that again but recently my son absolutely hates him. My son loves everyone, he is usually the happiest baby in the world and now almost 4 months old I have never heard him really scream until recently. It is only with his father. His father has visits twice a week and they are in our home, and loosely supervised because we didn't think that he would dare do anything in our home. But the last 3 visits my son screams his head off as soon as he sees his father. There seems to be no physical signs but it doesn't make sense I have never seen my son act like this. as soon as he is in my arms he instantly stops crying and starts this talk as if he is trying to tell me something, but the instant I hand him back to his father he is livid, and its been consistent every visit as off a couple weeks ago. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to find out if anything is going on. I don't think there is any physical signs that I can see, and I don't even know how he would do anything in our home. I don't know what to do, or if there is any way I could expose him if he were doing something, I don't want this to keep on going on and I want to stop this as soon as possible. any ideas please?