View Single Post
Michael 02:42 PM 04-23-2016
Originally Posted by Laurel:
I'm not a psychologist but when I read about narcissistic personality disorder, I wonder if he has it.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...s/con-20025568
Ok, it looks like I will be the one stumping for Trump.

I know narcissistic people. There are two types. Those that selfishly look out only for themselves and those who feel they can change the world and everyone else will appreciate them for doing it.

I prefer Trump to be narcissistic in DC. Enough of the politicians doing for themselves while Americans suffer. He needs to go in and clean house. I actually think Sanders would do the same thing, albeit in a different manner.

One thing I've noticed about Trump; his brand is important to him. At the very least he will narcissisticly protect the Donald J Trump brand which is separate from the Trump brand. He is putting his name on the line. I like that.

Anyone else want to stump for a candidate? Maybe we could have our own type of Daycare.com caucus here.

I think our poll is very interesting and not what the rest of the country would expect.

BTW, I like something in all the candidates and won't have a problem if any of them win. Americans will always find a way forward.